Feed icon

Aug 7, 2011

These Magic Little Heel Pads

If you're like me, then you've had your share of bruises and discomfort from your heel rubbing against the back of a closed shoe. Back in college, I took several trips to the Infirmary just to ask for a Band Aid, because I couldn't take the pain :l I mean, skin peeling off is not exactly a joy.

But then, I eventually discovered a simple, and much more permanent solution to this problem. Heel Pads. These are little cushions that you stick to the back of the shoe so that it doesn't hurt when your foot rubs against it. These are available in Watsons (which is where I always get them), but are also now available in Department Stores and some shoe shops. Scholl is the brand that has this, and one pack (a pair of heel grips) costs about PhP 190. It's a bit expensive, but it lasts long and really makes walking with closed shoes a lot more comfortable. Watsons has their own version, which is cheaper, but rarely available. There is also one that comes in gel form, but I don't recommend it, because the stick isn't as good, and the gel gets thinner, which make the padding pretty much useless.

Scholl Heel Grips (one pair/pack)

Felt-like cushion stickers


Stick it to the back part of the shoe (long side on top)

And you're done! Good bye, pain!


 All my flat shoes have this. It really does the trick! Haven't had skin peeling, bruises or pain problems since I discovered this. Go and try it! You'll spare yourself from having to look for an emergency Band Aid somewhere :D

♥ Cooky






0 comments:

Post a Comment