Feed icon

May 19, 2011

What I'm Lovin Now: Aldo

Took a trip to Bonifacio High Street recently and checked out Aldo. I seriously fell in love with their shoes and accessories. I've always loved this brand, but there's something about their current collection that really caught my eye. If only I could, I would have grabbed every single item there and ran out the door :D






I especially love their floral and ethnic print pieces. When I get a job and get my first paycheck, I'm going to treat myself to a pair of Aldo shoes... and maybe a ring or pair of earrings or two ;)



♥ Cooky

2 comments:

Rose Mode said...

I love Aldo

Cooks and Tin said...

Me too <3 Shoes and accessories are all gorgeous. They're on sale now! Just got myself a pair of shoes :D Great price cuts! Check it out :)

Post a Comment