Feed icon

May 8, 2011

A Match Made in Summer Heaven

I've found that mixing more high end pieces with basics does just the trick. This weekend, my sister and I treated ourselves to summer buys. Yesterday, she found these yellow flats with a woven sole and ribbon accent from our ever-beloved SM Department Store. Today, my family and I took a side trip to Marks & Spencer after our Worship service at Eastwood mall. I found this gorgeous hat with a leopard print bow.

Yellow Parisian Flats. PhP 300.


Marks & Spencer Woven Hat with Leopard Print Bow. PhP 1,000.

What was great about these items were that they were both on SALE! More than that, they were the last pieces available. It was a match made in heaven! High end pieces + basics are indeed a great combination. After all, when you put them all together, who would know which is which? It's all about how you carry the look!

I'll be styling these two pieces into a nice summer look soon. Maybe when the sun comes out again :) Til then!



♥, Cooky (with Tin)

0 comments:

Post a Comment